About the role
Reporting into the Associate Bid Progressor and Senior Acquisitions and Partnership Lead, this role will support and assist on all schemes from deal sourcing through to securing Heads of Terms in a timely and efficient manner.
Key duties include
- Populating investment appraisals (interpreting site details and development proformas);
- Undertake accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals;
- Contacting local agents, new build sales teams, and using databases to find comparable evidence of recent sales and lettings to acquire knowledge of local market dynamics;
- Obtain necessary outstanding information from developer in order to produce a full and accurate review of deal;
- Take ownership in preparing the Investment Committee Pack, ensuring they are produced to a high standard;
- Liaison with stakeholders within the business to establish their requirements prior to seeking committee approval;
- Reviewing s106 agreements, and planning documents to extrapolate relevant information in support of investment appraisals and bid packs.
- Preparing offer letters and following up on previous bid submissions
- Ensure all documents are kept in a systematic fashion.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Respect the culture and values of the Company at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives
- Have a genuine interest in real estate acquisitions and the residential market
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Is proactive in nature, and has the ability to manage a large number of priorities in parallel
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Advanced level excel skills, with experience of running appraisals
- Confident individual who is able to seek information from external parties
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com