About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Acquisitions and Partnership Lead, this role will lead on the investment appraisal process, ensuring schemes are appraised in line with current guidance and ensuring the pipeline is updated, metrics are reviewed and submitted offers are followed up.
Key duties include:
Bullet points of key duties to ensure the candidate understands the responsibilities for the role.
- Liaise with developer/agent/housebuilders regarding appraisals and ensure information obtained is factored into decision making processes.
- Whilst reporting to the Senior Acquisitions and Partnership Lead, lead on schemes through to HOTS and ensure a smooth handover to the Senior Associate Legal Progressor.
- Ensure you and your team request regular feedback on offers made and ensure this is reflected where changes in approach need to be made.
- Source new opportunities for relevant housebuilder contact.
- Ensure all acquisition committee board packs are completed to a high standard and by the required deadline.
- Support Acquisitions and Partnership Lead to ensure monthly Heads of Terms targets are achieved.
- Accountable for managing the offer pipeline, ensuring progress is communicated appropriately.
- Manage multiple schemes in parallel to a high standard.
- Ensure all final document versions of key reports, presentations and agreements are kept in a systematic fashion, both in digital and hard copy format.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Respect the culture and values of the Company at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives.
Bullet points of experience and skills required for the role.
- 2-3 years experience in an Real Estate Acquisitions related position;
- Proven track record in real estate acquisitions;
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing;
- Confident individual who can build their own network;
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals;
- Ability to source market information efficiently, including engaging with agents;
- High attention to detail;
- Resilient, with an ability to work at pace in a target driven environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English;
- Exceptional analytical skills;
- Has experience in direct line management;
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team.
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.