About the role
The Business Analyst will be assigned to one or more IT projects for Sage Housing. The primary responsibility of this position is to document business processes, business requirements, and test cases, toward defining a technology solution that delivers business benefit. This role may also support some training, deployment, and project administration tasks.
This position works with business operations team and IT resources, other third-party consultants and vendors. Client-side resources can include: Stakeholders, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, and Technology Architects.
The winning candidate will be passionate, committed, organized, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, with good IT knowledge and open to new approaches to technology solution projects.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist in documenting and delivering a Sage Business Requirements
- Assist in delivering solutions to improve data quality and business process Sage business
- Document business processes using BPMN or some other agreed standard
- Define functional scope of solutions via Personas and Epics written and organized to Sage standards
- Define functional requirements via structured User Stories that are signed-off by all stakeholders
- Summarize and report on status of requirements
- Contribute to the definition of IT Solutions
- Write user acceptance test cases with direct traceability to original user stories and test results
- Design and document high-risk processes to Sage standards
- Create necessary status reports
- Create user sign-off documentation to Sage PMO standards
- Performs duties as assigned by their line manager or Head of IT
- Most important:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform experience
- BPMN documentation experience
- Agile experience: Writing Epics, Personas, and User Stories
- Create detailed requirements, including acceptance criteria
- Writing and execution of test cases that tie to design requirements
- Can create OPM on whiteboard
- Create a Business Domain Model
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- MS SQL query ability
- Create and manage testing plan
- Experience with information technology migrations and integrations
- Experience in full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
- Capture bugs and enhancements requests
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Desirable, but not required:
- Project Management experience
- Contribute to deployment plans
- Comprehensive organizational design experience
- UML knowledge and modelling experience
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.