About the role:
This role of Customer Analyst is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join our talented Operations Team and be responsible for the analysis of our defects and assist with the aftercare service offered to residents.
It is a hands-on role, where you will work closely with colleagues and act as our main point for defects trends, developer and contractor reporting and supporting the team to get the best data in the most effective format.
Key duties include:
- Provide support to the Customer department by analysing, reporting and presenting data, to ensure satisfaction with defects, complaints, homeowner services, the customer journey, resident involvement and other customer-related processes.
- Provide technical and customer service advice on defects trends and patterns which occur in Sage homes and help the business understand what our customers want and need, based on their feedback from surveys, complaints and general contact.
- Create Excel spreadsheets and produce other reports that demonstrate where defects are not being attended to on time, where common issues/ trends are noted, and how to resolve these on time.
- Provide data analysis for any other subsection of the Customer department
- Use tables, pivot tables, charts to graphs to appropriately present data
- Support the head of department and managers in reporting on and monitoring customer issues.
- Understand and interpret large amounts of data, using it to proactively manage customer services.
- Take ownership of all matters relating to customer data.
- Use resident feedback to identify common issues and develop plans to meet their individual and neighbourhood needs, thus improving satisfaction levels.
- Actively manage IT systems to make sure Sage have appropriate reporting ability.
- Produce monthly update reports for internal and external use, to demonstrate if service delivery targets are being met as part of monthly performance monitoring.
- Arranging meetings to discuss performance with internal and external partners.
- Pulling data, also writing reports, presentations and briefings based on that data.
- Creating processes and workflows, using appropriate software such as Visio
- Any other duties as directed.
- Exceptional Excel, Access, Visio skills plus other appropriate software.
- Proven ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability to use initiative to solve complex problems independently in a professional setting.
- Experience in developing and implementing processes, procedures and workflows.
- Excellent communicator and have experience in writing reports and presentations for senior level audiences including Board members.
- Ability to act efficiently and proactively and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to self-manage; motivated by own workload, priorities and deadlines.
- Takes ownership, is accountable and embraces change and opportunity.
- Confident and tenacious; resilient and hard-working.
- Experience in customer service and/ or defects management preferred but related experience in other sectors will be considered.
- Experience in using and controlling management systems preferred including Clixifix & CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.