About the role:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our office-based team in central London. The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree (e.g. mathematics or coding) or relevant experience in a data/coding role.
You will need to improve our current processes by looking in from an outside perspective. You will be responsible for maintaining and creating programmes teams’ performance and delivering this data to the wider business.
You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. The individual must have the ability to analyse large volumes of data and establish ways of streamlining and automating these processes. You will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the highest standards of work product expected from the business. The individual will primarily work within the contracts team but may be expected to work on projects across Sage.
Key duties include:
- Ideally have a knowledge of SQL, Python, PowerApps, VBA and Expert Excel analytics
- Rewriting VBA code on existing programmes and Apps
- Creation of dashboards and PowerBI environments to visualise data for board reports.
- Presenting team performance reporting and data analysis
- Identifying areas for improvement.
- Ad hoc data analysis projects across the business
- Supporting other areas of the business in identifying and proposing improvements on data quality.
- Undertake research and projects on behalf of individual teams or across the department as required.
- Support your manager to put in place creative and new ways to address and exceed business objectives and performance targets.
- Flag issues for escalation that you identify as part of process mapping and analysis
- Actively engage with new systems and processes including the new system (QL) Rollout.
- Act as a champion for new systems as required and support the team in using new programmes and platforms
- Experience in advance Excel coding/SQL/VBA.
- Experience of PowerBI
- Have a genuine interest in coding and data analysis;
- Actively seek to improve working practices by automation
- Look for areas of improvement to business processes
- Share solutions across the business
- Communicate clearly, accurately, concisely and in plain English
- Proactive and keen to learn
- Actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
- Be polite and courteous to all
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
- Experience in advance Excel coding/SQL/VBA
- Experience of PowerBI
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.