About the role:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our office-based team in Covent Garden, London. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate or a working professional with couple years of experience wanting to develop themselves within the affordable housing sector. We are a fast-growing business and there are many opportunities for personal progression.
Key duties include:
- Data wrangling, summary, presentation, and visualisation for senior team members.
- SQL database management and creation to analyse information in the residential sector.
- Weekly dashboard reporting and follow-up of a business process.
- Assisting senior team members on residential research projects.
- Contribute with ideas and assist in managing investment location assessment tool.
- Spatial data analysis using GIS tools.
- Familiarity with relational databases, basic understanding of database systems and willingness to learn at higher level.
- Numerical degree of equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems and tools (QGIS) (preferred but not required)
- Ability to communicate with employees of varying seniority.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Have a genuine interest in the real estate sector.
- Excited to be a part of a dynamic and constantly adapting environment.
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.