About the role:
This exciting role is responsible for providing advisory support to HR and Management and managing the employee life cycle, including onboarding and off boarding processes. Providing support the wider HR team with employee comms, ER, employee engagement, and performance management processes. Playing an active role in projects and supporting the Wellbeing and D&I cultural focuses.
Key duties include:
- To be the first point of contact for all HR queries, and overseeing the management of the HR inbox
- Manage the onboarding process including, contracts of employment, all letters relating to terms and conditions of employment, Right to Work, referencing and induction planning
- Manage the probation period process
- Oversee and administer maternity leave and any relevant paperwork, ensuring timely communication to employee, payroll and line managers in relation to entitlements and processing of payments
- Support Managers and the HR team with ER activity, including note taking
- Manage the starters, leavers and changes monthly payroll report and submit to Payroll
- Update and maintain Sage’s Organisational Structures
- Create, update and distribute HR templates, forms and any other HR related paperwork
- Maintain Sage’s Employee policies and processes and Employee Handbook to ensure comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that updates are communicated to employees and made available on the intranet
- Update and maintain the HR system
- Work collaboratively with, and provide support and guidance to the HR Assistant
- Undertake projects supporting the vision & strategy and/or improve the effectiveness of HR
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all employees and through a variety of tools to support employee engagement
- Produce, report and analyse key HR data to help identify areas of focus, trends and offer solutions
- Complete a regular People Board Report on key People statistics
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality, ensuring that confidential documents are secure and fully compliant with GDPR regulations.
- Promote and respect Sage’s culture and values at all times
- High attention to detail, well organised and able to work independent of close supervision
- Comfortable to analyse and present numerical data
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Effective communicator – able to present work clearly and concisely
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all areas of the business
- A confident disposition and calm under pressure
- Experience of using and managing HR systems to benefit the business
- Knowledge of HR administration and systems
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all circumstances
- Previous experience operating as a HR Advisor is required.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.