About the role:
The role of Lettings Co-ordinator is to draw up agreements, arrange home moves and associated compliance. Based in our head office in Central London, the successful candidate will be part of a busy and proactive team dealing with hundreds of new tenancies per month.
Key duties include:
- To assist in the prompt letting of homes to those in need.
- To support the Lettings Services Team to liaise with Project Managers to ensure that new build handover information is up to date and accurate so that rented homes can be let in a timely and compliant way
- To support the Lettings Services Team to request and receive nominations or to do shortlisting of applicants, in identifying suitable applicants for our rented homes
- Ensure that applicant data is accurately and securely recorded and for successful applicants this is transferred to set up the tenancies
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
- To support the Lettings Services Team prepare our digital pre and sign up documents, including tenancy agreements for residents ahead of the sign up.
- During busy periods, assist the Lettings Officers with viewings and sign up of available properties, with a view to progressing to the Lettings Officer role in the future
- To provide applicants with housing advice. This includes receiving the 4 weeks’ notice and setting the expectations for the outgoing resident (leaving the property clean and clear, providing gas/electric details, returning all keys etc).
- To monitor and record re-let properties, liaising with managing agents regarding status of works and ensuring the process is efficiently managed.
- To promptly and accurately ensure that all new tenancies are inputted on to the main database within 24 hours of sign up., in order for homes and tenancies to be passed to our managing agents to manage
- To support our drive to provide services digitally using modern technologies, by continuously identifying ways to improve and automate our processes.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace
- Knowledge of housing providers and the lettings process would be beneficial
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.