About the role:
The role of Lettings Manager is to lead and guide a busy Lettings Services Team. Based in our head office, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing swift lets for all new and re-let properties nationally. The successful candidate will also build excellent relationships with our local authority partners as well as support, motivate and lead a team of lettings officers and lettings co-ordinators.
Key duties include:
- To work with Heads of Project Delivery and the Service Charge team to ensure that new build properties are let as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To manage, lead and coach a team of x8 officers and co-ordinators.
- Develop and embed checks and balances around pre tenancy assessments and right to rent documents being accurately and securely recorded.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
- Collaborate with acquisitions, delivery and legal to review nomination agreements with our LA partners .
- To work with various different local authorities as and when required.
- Work with third parties such as lettings agents to increase the team’s capacity to let.
- Work with data captured in handover spreadsheets and other sources to allow for optimum resource planning at least three months ahead of time.
- To monitor and record re-let properties, liaising with managing agents regarding status of works and ensuring the process is efficiently managed.
- To work with the central performance team to accurately record and capture performance.
- To support our drive to provide services digitally using modern technologies, by continuously identifying ways to improve and automate our processes.
- Troubleshoot issues as and when they occur/are flagged by the team.
- Management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace
- Knowledge of the housing regulatory requirement
- A confident communicator
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.