About the role:
We are currently seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to join our finance team to work alongside one other Management Accountant and the Financial Controller to help improve consistency, accuracy and timeliness of actuals reporting. This role is a key conduit between the Financial Control and FP&A teams.
Key duties include:
- Experienced in management accounts preparation incl. cashflow statement
- General Ledger journals incl. prepayments & accruals
- Completing all intercompany transactions and all relevant journal entries
- Completing monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts incl. Interco accounts
- Coordinates month end close timetable ensuring that all parties deliver on time and consistently seeks further improvement to reduce time-to-close
- Conducting analytical review of monthly figures to support on variances to budget/forecast
- Works closely with FP&A to deal with month end queries in order to produce management accounts pack with commentary explaining variance drivers
- Supporting the year end statutory accounts production and audit process
- Responsible for Fixed Assets register and posting monthly depreciation journals as well as reconciling Fixed Asset balance sheet accounts
- Preparing and formatting ad hoc reports and analysis on request
- Seasoned preparer of periodic reports and delivery of the month end close
- Experience of maintaining Fixed Asset registers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Property sector experience (an advantage)
- Worked in a PE backed / leveraged business
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & experience of Aareon QL
Qualified accountant, preferably CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.