About the role
Marketing manager responsibilities include driving the acquisition of leads for our Shared Ownership sales team, tracking and analysing the performance of marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with delivering digital and off-line marketing campaigns and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified Shared Ownership traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Deliver a variety of organic and paid acquisition activity like content creation, content curation, paid social, paid search and SEO campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from campaign materials and online activity to hard copy brochures
- Manage the Shared Ownership web content, listings for properties instructed with floor plans, brief for CGIs and brief for virtual dressing where necessary and amendments due to reservation/cancellation.
- Manage the relationship with property portals and marketing activity through this channel
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Work with Sales team to respond to Sales agent enquiries and needs
- Deliver on-going sales support activity to drive viewings and reservations e.g. signage, on-site brochures, leaflets etc.
- Manage marketing team of 3 people
- Demonstrable experience as a marketing leader delivering strong, high performing campaigns together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of the housing industry is desirable
- Experience outside of the housing sector in commercial/private industry is required
- Highly organised with strong project and programme management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships across functions
- Collaborative and open communicator
- Passion and energy to drive change within the organisation
- Prepared to live the Sage values
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field preferred
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com