About the Role
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include driving the acquisition of leads for our Shared Ownership sales team, tracking and analysing the performance of marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with delivering digital and off-line marketing campaigns and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Key Duties include:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified Shared Ownership (SO) traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Deliver a variety of organic and paid acquisition activity like content creation, content curation, paid social, paid search and SEO campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from campaign materials and online activity to hard copy brochures
- Manage/review the SO web content, listings for properties instructed with floor plans, CGIs and virtual dressing to ensure they are representing all our developments correctly. Instruct floor plans, CGIs, virtual dressing, and tours when necessary.
- Identify improvement opportunities for the SO website and work with the Digital Manager to develop SO digital strategy to deliver improvements
- Manage the relationship with property portals and marketing activity through this channel
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Work with Sales team to respond to Sales agent enquiries and needs
- Deliver on-going sales support activity to drive viewings and reservations e.g. signage, digital brochures, branded leaflets etc.
- Manage marketing team of 3 people
- Demonstrable experience as a marketing leader delivering strong, high performing campaigns together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience of using CMS and CRM systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and an eye for good design
- A love for great copy along with attention to detail
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of the housing industry is desirable
- Experience outside of the housing sector in commercial/private industry is required
- Highly organised with strong project and programme management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships across functions
- Collaborative and open communicator
- Passion and energy to drive change within the organisation
- Prepared to live the Sage values
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.