About the role:
The Analyst Developer will be assigned to one or more projects for Sage Housing. The primary responsibility of this role at the outset will be to assist in analysis of requirements, propose solutions and develop components for the Sage Dynamics CRM project. This role may also support some training, deployment and project administration tasks
This role with work with Business Analysts, Data Analyst, Project Managers, and Business Team SME’s as required.
The winning candidate will be highly skilled in the required technologies and delivery focussed. They will be passionate, committed, organised, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and open to new approaches to technology solution projects.
Key duties include:
Bullet points of key duties to ensure the candidate understands the responsibilities for the role.
- Define and develop solutions within the Sage development framework
- Write and execute all system testing
- Contribute to design of the Sage development framework
- Liaise with users to refine requirements and deliver better solutions
- Document release procedures fully
- Document and comment code to a professional standard
- Design and document high-risk processes to Sage standards
- Create necessary status reports
- Create user sign-off documentation to Sage PMO standards
- Most important:
- MS Dynamics 365 integration / development experience
- Power Platform (Powerapps, Power Automate) development experience
- MS SQL development experience, including SSRS, SSIS
- Azure/Cloud Devops deployment experience
- Agile experience: Writing Epics, Personas, and User Stories
- Create detailed requirements, including acceptance criteria
- Writing and execution of test cases that tie to design requirements
- Can create OPM on whiteboard
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience with information technology migrations and integrations
- Experience in full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
- Capture bugs and enhancements requests
- Experience with Jira or similar
Desirable, but not required:
- Contribute to deployment plans
- Comprehensive organizational design experience
- UML knowledge and modelling experience
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.