About the role:
With all the new homes being added to our portfolio, we need to ensure that at the point of handover, a resident is ready to move into their new home. This requires meticulous preparation beforehand which will include liaising with our Project Managers and our local authority partners. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced officer who demonstrates strong organisational skills and who can accurately record information.
As the first point of contact with our local authority partners, you will be representing Sage where we believe in exceptional customer service to reflect the values of our organization.
- To be the first point of contact for the Local Authorities to provide them with information about upcoming deliveries
- To liaise with Project Managers to ensure that new build handover information is up to date and accurate so that rented homes can be let in a timely and compliant way
- To support the Lettings Services Team to request and receive nominations or to do shortlisting of CBL applicants, in identifying suitable applicants for our rented homes
- To have excellent attention to detail when requesting nominations either via nomination forms or on councils Choice Based Lettings systems
- Ensure that applicant data is accurately and securely recorded and for successful applicants this is transferred to set up the tenancies
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
- To provide applicants with housing advice. This includes receiving the 4 weeks’ notice and setting the expectations for the outgoing resident (leaving the property clean and clear, providing gas/electric details, returning all keys etc).
- To monitor and record re-let properties, liaising with managing agents regarding status of works and ensuring the process is efficiently managed.
- To promptly and accurately ensure that all new tenancies are inputted on to the main database within 24 hours of sign up., in order for homes and tenancies to be passed to our managing agents to manage
- To support our drive to provide services digitally using modern technologies, by continuously identifying ways to improve and automate our processes.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace
- Experience of working within a lettings team and familiar with all the different methods of requesting nominations with the Local Authorities
Relevant experience from the Private Rented Sector (PRS) or other Housing organisations.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.