About the role:
As Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for responding to all enquiries relating to our Shared Ownership sales; from initial enquiries through to the financial & legal compliance checks and completing the deposit/reservation process. You will also be responsible for managing new sales information and providing our external sales agents with all the required information to quickly & efficiently market our developments.
Key duties include:
- Responding to all email and telephone enquiries relating to shared ownership sales and logging customer details on to a CRM system
- Manage the sales inbox and answering questions on the process of shared ownership
- First point of contact for incoming sales calls
- Registering new interest by validating and qualifying enquiries
- Carry out appropriate AML checks in line with current policy and legislation
- Set up of plot sales folders and updating CRM system with relevant sales information
- Ensure all customers receive a high-quality service throughout the sales process.
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills with experience working within a administrative environment.
- The ability to manage a range of conflicting demands and deadlines in a fast-paced customer environment.
- The ability to take the initiative, to plan, to prioritise own work and work independently.
- Be methodical with a keen eye for detail and highly developed accuracy skills.
- The ability to understand the need for, and to commit to, confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of Compliance and AML requirements is essential, preferably gained from the housing sector
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org