About the role:
Responsible for leading a team of Analysts & Associates in sourcing large scale new opportunities in London from a select group of developers & housebuilders and progressing approved deals through to conclusion. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with select developers and establishing Sage as the partner of choice for affordable housing delivery.
Within a high-pressured environment, the role of Senior Acquisitions & Partnership Lead is also responsible for driving the achievement of the individual Acquisition target set for their team.
The role also has line management responsibility for a team of one Senior Associate and one Senior Analysts.
Key duties include:
- Identify KPI’s and strategic objectives for your team to achieve acquisitions annual targets set by the business.
- Engage, drive and review performance of your team on a regular basis to ensure they achieve team KPI’s, Team Objectives and Acquisitions Targets.
- Identify, develop and manage key developer & housebuilder relationships within a select group of developers, to ensure Sage becomes a partner of choice in London, with a particular focus on large scale opportunities.
- Responsible for sourcing new opportunities in relevant markets from a select group of developers & housebuilders.
- Partner with the Business Development Director to establish pricing decisions.
- Responsible for the reviewing of key documents prepared by Senior Associates including ensuring quality and key details are achieved:
- Head of Terms
- Estate charge
- Red line plans
- Report of Title
- Any other documents required for Exchange
- Accountable for Acquisition packs when seeking board approval for an offer.
- Provide leadership in supporting Senior Associates and Senior Analyst in managing the acquisition process to exchange.
- Implement processes, procedures and reviews, along with employee training to ensure reporting to key internal stakeholders is accurate and of high quality.
- Responsible for securing approvals for bids and submission of offer letters.
- Responsible for ensuring all documents prepared by Senior Associates are in place when required for handover to Operations.
- Responsible for building relationships and engaging with Sales & Lettings and Housing to ensure their requirements are met by the team.
- Provide leadership for the team and line management of one Senior Associate and one Senior Analyst.
- Regularly review the performance of team members following the Sage Housing Appraisal Process.
- Provide support, coaching and development in order to achieve team and individual success.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Promote and respect Sage’s culture and values at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Completion of relevant training courses and e-learning as required for your self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 2-3 years demonstrable people management experience.
- 5-6 years industry experience with a proven track record in real estate acquisitions in London.
- Confident individual who can build their own network.
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with agents.
- Drives results through effective management, inspiring and motivating performance.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Resilient, with an ability to work at pace under pressure.
- Ability to make informed decisions.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to set high but achievable standards and be a role model for others.
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.