About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Acquisitions and Partnership Lead - London, this role will lead on schemes in London. Working with the Senior Analyst on the investment appraisal process and ensuring schemes are appraised in line with current guidance. Responsible for taking schemes through to securing Head of Terms in a timely and efficient manner and progressing the deal through to exchange of contracts.
Key duties include:
- Liaise with developer/agent/housebuilders regarding appraisals and ensure information obtained is factored into decision making processes.
- Lead on schemes through to HOTS and exchange and ensure a smooth handover to the delivery team.
- Ensure regular feedback on offers made and ensure this is reflected where changes in approach need to be made.
- Work with the Head of Investment and Partnerships to source new opportunities for relevant housebuilder contact.
- Ensure all acquisition committee board packs are completed to a high standard and by the required deadline.
- Accountable for managing the offer pipeline, ensuring progress is communicated appropriately.
- Manage multiple schemes in parallel to a high standard.
- Ensure all final document versions of key reports, presentations and agreements are kept in a systematic fashion, both in digital and hard copy format.
- Responsible for the reviewing of key documents prepared by Senior Associates/Associates including ensuring quality and key details are achieved; Head of Terms, S106, Valuation, CSA, Spec, Programme, Estate charge, Red line plans, Report of Title, any other documents required for Exchange.
- Work with departments across the business to ensure support for schemes.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Respect the culture and values of the Company at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- 2-3 years experience in an Real Estate Acquisitions related position in the London market.
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing;
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals;
- Understanding of the development process both transactionally and legally.
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with local agents;
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
- Obvious fit with Sage’s values and culture
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.