About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Associate, this role will lead on the investment appraisal process for schemes in London, ensuring schemes are appraised in line with current guidance and assist on all schemes from deal sourcing through to securing Head of Terms in a timely and efficient manner.
Key duties include:
- Populating investment appraisals (interpreting site details and development proformas);
- Undertake accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals;
- Contacting local agents, new build sales teams, and using databases to find comparable evidence of recent sales and lettings to acquire knowledge of local market dynamics;
- Obtain necessary outstanding information from developer in order to produce a full and accurate review of deal;
- Take ownership in preparing the Investment Committee Pack, ensuring they are produced to a high standard;
- Liaison with stakeholders within the business to establish their requirements prior to seeking committee approval;
- Reviewing s106 agreements, and planning documents to extrapolate relevant information in support of investment appraisals and bid packs.
- Preparing offer letters and following up on previous bid submissions
- Whilst reporting to the Senior Associate, assist with taking schemes through to HOTS
- Ensure all acquisition committee board packs are completed to a high standard and by the required deadline.
- Manage multiple schemes in parallel to a high standard.
- Ensure all final document versions of key reports, presentations and agreements are kept in a systematic fashion, both in digital and hard copy format.
- Responsibility for securing approvals for bids and submission of offer letters
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Respect the culture and values of the Company at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing;
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals;
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with local agents;
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
- Obvious fit with Sage’s values and culture
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.