About the role:
Take the lead on all schemes in Heads of Terms and managing them through to Exchange in a timely and efficient manner. Continually update key stakeholders on progress, whilst ensuring any issues are communicated at an early stage. Provide support to the Acquisitions & Partnerships Lead and National Acquisitions Director
Key duties include:
- Whilst reporting to the Senior Acquisitions & Partnerships Lead, lead on all schemes through the legal process
- Liaise with Sage Legal team and external solicitors on a weekly basis to ensure schemes are progressed and that the flow of information is managed.
- Ensure there is consistent and accurate communication at all times with relevant stakeholders
- Take ownership of legal process from Heads of Terms to Exchange
- Provide leadership and effectively manage any direct report, whilst ensuring they have adequate support and training
- Manage the legal process ensuring progress is communicated appropriately
- Regularly update the Acquisitions & Partnerships Lead during legal process and communicate potential issues as an early stage
- Identify potential risks at an early stage and be proactive in communicating and finding solutions– eg Handover documentation and DOV
- Assist with handover process to Operations
- Ensure all final document versions of key reports, presentations and agreements are kept in a systematic fashion, both in digital and hard copy format.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Respect the culture and values of the Company at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 1-2 years demonstrable people management experience.
- 3-4 years industry experience with a proven track record in real estate acquisitions.
- Confident individual who can build their own network.
- Work to deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to analyse information and make quick decisions.
- Proven track record in real estate acquisitions.
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals.
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with agents.
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage junior members of the team.
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.