About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the position of Senior Digital Manager will play a pivotal role in bringing to life Sage Housing’s corporate strategy by enabling the digital journey. As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will lead the ongoing development of Sage’s Digital Strategy as well as owning and managing the delivery and performance of the digital experience across all channels both externally and internally.
Key duties include:
- Directing and ensuring the development and delivery of Digital Communications (website, intranets, content, and maintenance) Digital Services (product management of self-service channels and tools) and Digital Marketing and Engagement (email marketing, eCRM, SEO, SMS, analytics)
- Evolving the vision for the digital Customer Experience roadmap and UX across the whole digital estate
- Delivering a new Sage website and digital services reflective of Sage’s ambition to be a digital first company and to represent the organisation in the digital space
- Work with our Digital Partners to develop a seamless digital experience for our residents and provide technology solutions to replace current offline services
- Working across functionality to define, implement and optimise the end-to-end digital model
- Champion digital delivery throughout the organisation, ensuring key stakeholders are inspired, consulted, and kept informed
- Utilising customer insight and industry best practice to drive the digital agenda
- Gaining agreement on the digital roadmap and initiatives within it, presenting it in an organised and straight forward manner, brining stakeholders with you on the journey
- Being the product owner for the websites, managing and making decisions about our digital product and prioritisation of user stories
- Managing the CRM, marketing automation, enterprise DXPs and analytics platforms
- Managing budgets associated with the digital roadmap – budget planning, business cases, project budget control and benefits realisation
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in making a difference across the three areas of Digital Communications, Digital Services and Digital Marketing
- A digital customer services specialist who knows the value of a multi-channel approach
- Experience of product ownership/CX/UX design, delivery and leading the delivery of major digital projects
- Experience of Agile methodologies and practices including prioritization of user stories
- Experience in CRM, automated marketing, enterprise DXPs and analytics platforms
- Experience in collaboration tools e.g. JIRA, DevOps.
- Understanding of GDPR compliance in a digital product context
- Proven leader of digital customer experience programmes.
- An experienced driver of change
- A strong understanding of digital CX and multichannel trends
- Understanding of SEO best practices and social media
- Strong experience in project and programme management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships across functions
- Collaborative and open communicator
- Prepared to live the Sage values
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.