About the role
As the Senior FP&A Analyst, you will ensure that the organisation’s reporting and analysis are delivered to the highest quality and in support of the FP&A Manager. The role combines data cleansing, data analysis, , reconciliation, variance reporting and Business Partnering.
The role will interact with Operations and other key stakeholders within the company.
- Support producing the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive data quality management and aid improvement of data systems
- Analyse company performance to spot opportunities and issues
- Support with industry benchmarking
- Respond to ad-hoc information requests and support for the FP&A Manager and Head of Planning and Performance
- Liaising with stakeholders within the business to identify drivers of variances and investigating further
- Helping with the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Strong financial reporting and analysis capabilities
- Strong excel skills
- Dynamics skills desirable
- Previous property / housing association experience desirable
- ACA , ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.