About the role:
The role of the Service Quality Co-ordinator is to support a busy, remote Service Quality Team. Based at our head office in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the team’s administrative functions to ensure customer satisfaction is of the highest standards. The candidate will work closely with other areas of the business to resolve issues reported by the Service Quality team whilst remote working.
Key duties include:
- To support the Senior Service Quality Manager and Service Quality Managers (SQM) whilst they work remotely, particularly when on-site.
- Management and coordination of all Landlords Keys, occasionally assisting with unit keys when required – liaising with Delivery Teams to ensure accurate data is provided for new blocks and keys stored correctly.
- Coordination of SQM diaries in relation to new site handovers and multiple estate visits.
- Liaise with Management Companies as and when required to do so.
- Data entry into key systems and team trackers.
- Assist SQM’s with follow up any actions identified on customer “Settling in Calls” when required to do so.
- Management of Resident Services Mailbox – liaising with other members of the team to ensure responses are provided within set time frames.
- Joint working with other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction levels are of a high standard.
- Support in general administration for the Service Quality Team.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace
- Interest in the Housing and/or Property sector
- Experience in similar role preferred, but not essential
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.