About the role:
We are looking for an organised and responsible administrator with health and safety experience to join our team. As a Safety Coordinator, you will have a pivotal role in facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety management systems. Your main goal will be to assist the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager to ensure safe/secure working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents.
Key duties include:
Bullet points of key duties to ensure the candidate understands the responsibilities for the role.
- To assist the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager in the planning and implementation of Sage’s COVID_19 protocols and policies.
- To take responsibility of the office booking system, a critical function of the busines office COVID control measures.
- To manage the hygiene kit stock levels and ensure all required staff have the appropriate kit.
- To be proactive and support the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager in ensuring that Sages office continue to be a COVID Secure environment.
- Coordinate all CMT and HSC meetings, updating action tracker and minutes taking.
- Follow up CMT and HSC actions with managers ensuring they are being completed by target date.
- Work with HR to ensure all new employee and existing staff undertake the relevant COVID and health and Safety Training.
- To assist the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager and our consultant in the planning and implementation of the new safety management system for the business.
- Responsible in the recording of all incident and accidents
- Arrange and coordinate any other health and safety seminars/training requirements for the business
- Arrange and coordinate any review for existing policies and procedures
- To assist the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager in ensuring adherence to all the rules and regulations
- To assist the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager to enforce preventative measures
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Coordinate, record and arrange all authorised DSE requirements.
- Coordinate and arrange workplace repairs, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- Experienced office administrator
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Working knowledge of health and safety legislations.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Awareness in occupational health and safety
A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.