About the role:
The role of Lettings Data Co-ordinator is to support a very busy Lettings Services Team. Based in our head office, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for our potential residents; responding to telephone calls about new build homes in addition to providing them with important sign up information.
Key duties include:
- To support the Lettings team by leading on checking and verifying data and related to sign ups.
- To support the Lettings team by requesting and processing nominations/shortlists of CBL applicants.
- Ensure that applicant data is accurately and securely recorded and for successful applicants this is transferred to set up the tenancies.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
- Prepare digital sign up documents, including PTA agreements, tenancy agreements ahead of the sign up.
- During busy periods, assist the Lettings Officers with viewings and sign up of available properties.
- To monitor and record re-let properties, liaising with managing agents regarding status of works and ensuring the process is efficiently managed.
- To promptly and accurately ensure that all new tenancies are inputted on to the main database within 24 hours of sign up., in order for homes and tenancies to be passed to our managing agents.
- To support our drive to provide services digitally using modern technologies, by continuously identifying ways to improve and automate our processes.
- To ensure CORE data is submitted on time and that the data is used to improve our service.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace
- Knowledge of housing providers and the lettings process would be beneficial
- Live the Sage values
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.