About the role:
As Marketing Assistant - Web, you will be part of a busy team who undertake a wide range of marketing activities to promote Sage through its product websites and assist the Sales Team in selling the company’s portfolio of Shared Ownership (SO) homes. Your core responsibility will be maintaining the website to ensure the information on there is high quality, timely and accurate.
We are looking for a talented and driven all-rounder whose primary responsibility will be to work closely with the Marketing team for overall content and the Sales team to ensure all stages of the sales process are managed from coming soon, to launch and on the market until the completion of the development.
Key duties include:
- Migrating SO property content from our Sales Agency partners to the Sage Housing SO website.
- Ensuring all Sage SO properties are present on specialist SO portal websites.
- Auditing Sales Agency partners property listings on websites and property portals to ensure they are being marketed to a Sage gold standard as set by the Marketing Manager. This includes images, advert copy, brochure design and supporting documents.
- Liaising with Sage Housing Project Managers to ensure all development and plot information is available for marketing collateral and advertising.
- Instructing our Creative Agency on the design and production of marketing assets such as brochures, floor plans and site plans.
- Enhancing SO lead generation by running effective social media and content generation campaigns.
- Enhancing SO lead generation by implementing Google PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager in providing marketing performance reports to assist the marketing roadmap.
- Enable the smooth running of the marketing department by way of providing event support, content generation and providing advertising materials, comms advice and more for the company as agreed with the Marketing Manager.
- Worked with CMS or content update systems
- Highly competent with copy writing/ Strong written English
- Adobe PDF experience
- Photoshop experience
- Takes initiative to find information
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a creative mindset.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Strong multitasker who can adapt to changes quickly.
- Solutions focussed.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Previous experience in the Housing Industry is desirable.
- Previous portal listings experience is desirable
- A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience in Marketing or Business.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.