About the role:
We are looking for a Valuation Associate to join our office-based team in Leicester Square, London. The ideal candidate must have at least 12 months post qualification (MRICS) residential valuation experience. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. The individual must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to coherently articulate views on value.
Key duties include:
Bullet points of key duties to ensure the candidate understands the responsibilities for the role.
- Instructing and liaising with valuers throughout the acquisition and delivery process.
- Liaising with internal acquisition, project delivery and operation teams to obtain critical data for valuation process.
- Rigorously reviewing and challenging valuations provided by third parties.
- Reviewing and debating internal valuations.
- Obtaining latest market evidence from new build sales teams and local agents to inform and support internal valuations.
- Acting as mentor to junior members of the team.
- Assisting in the review of new bids on investment opportunities.
- Assisting the Head of Underwriting and senior members of the team on ad hoc analysis projects.
- Assisting with the training and development of Valuations Analysts
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from both Sage Housing and partner companies.
Bullet points of experience and skills required for the role.
- At least 12 months post qualification experience in a residential valuation role.
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market.
- Experience in new build residential valuation.
- Proficient in the use of excel.
- Ability to confidently communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
A higher education qualification and substantial relevant experience.
If you are interested in the role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.