COOKIE NOTICE: Sage Housing uses cookies to store information on your computer, in order to improve your experience when using our website. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site (using your browser), but parts of the site may not work. To find out more about the cookies we use, click here.

Paying your rent

Universal Credit

You must notify Universal Credit office if your circumstances change (for example, if you start or stop working).  If you're not sure if you are entitled to Universal Credit, there are online calculators that can help check your entitlement to some benefits. Click here  for an example

Standing Order

This is an instruction from you to your bank or building society to make a regular payment to us from your account. If you would like to pay by standing order, please contact us and we would be pleased to help you. 

Online (Sage Housing tenants only)

If you use Internet Banking and are a Sage Housing tenant, you can always pay directly from your bank account into ours. The details will be supplied with your tenancy/agreement or upon request.

Through the tenant portal 

Using the online portal you can pay your rent by entering your card details in the payment section of the portal

Problems paying your rent? 

You should tell us straight away if you're having difficulties paying your rent. We would be happy to provide you with free advice and do our best to help you bring your rent account back up to date. It is extremely important that you make contact with us as soon as you start having financial difficulties as we can only help you once we know there is a problem.