Bracknell, RG42 6AA
Starting from price £141,750 for 45% share
Archfield is an exciting new development, situated within the thriving village of Warfield and less than two miles from Bracknell station. Located near to great rail links, with regular services getting you to London Waterloo and London in just over an hour or Reading in 30 minutes. There is also a selection of excellent local primary and secondary schools surrounding the area.
- Two double bedrooms
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Flooring throughout
- Local amenities
- Last remaining 2 bedroom homes
- Brand new shared ownership properties
- Highly sought after location
The exciting Bracknell regeneration project has revamped the town centre turning it into a vibrant hub of activity. The brand new Lexicon centre is a contemporary, open-air complex of shops, restaurants & cafes, as well as a multiplex cinema. Close to both the M3 and M4 motorways, residents at Archfield remain well connected whilst living in a beautiful open space with key points such as Heathrow and Gatwick airports only a short commute away.
- 1 mins Local open football pitch
- 5 mins Cricket Club
- 6 mins Local primary school
- 21 mins Reading
- 1hr 2 mins London Waterloo
- 4 mins Bracknell town centre
- 5 mins Bracknell train station
- 12 mins Wokingham
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.