Bidwell West Parcels 3 & 4, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 6JH
Starting from price £85,500 for 45% share
Make your move and choose apartment living! Finding a space of your own is within reach with our new 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments. If you reserve one of these new homes on the Brambleside development in Dunstable Downs you will receive all these amazing incentives!
- 3 months rent free*
- £1000 Love2shop voucher on completion**
- Reserve for £99†
- £500 towards legal fee’s‡
Click the 'Brochure' button to see the full T&C’s.
A collection of 2 bedroom apartments on Bellway's Brambleside development forms part of an exciting new residential community in the popular and well-connected town of Houghton Regis. Residents will benefit from excellent transport links within the close surrounding area, as well as a prime location within commuting distance of London.
Brambleside provides an ideal setting for a wide range of buyers, boasting good local shopping opportunities, acres of open countryside, recreational parks and sports facilities, all within a short distance of the development.
- Selected Integrated Appliances
- Allocated parking
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Balcony or Terrace
- Flooring throughout
- Double glazing
- Good access to the M1
Located on the edge of the thriving town of Dunstable close to the popular Dunstable Downs, this development has access to great transport links with the M1 and is just 12 minutes drive to Leagrave train station with a fastest train just 36 minutes to London. Tithe Farm Primary School is just 8 minutes away and the homes have, The Dunstable Centre, Grove House Gardens and The Grove Theatre all closeby.
- 7 Mins From Leagrave Train Station to Luton Airport Parkway
- 20 Mins From Leagrave Train Station to Bedford
- 39 Mins From Leagrave Train Station to London St Pancras International
- 12 Mins Leagrave Train station
- 8 Mins Tithe Farm Primary School
- 6 Mins Houghton Regis Town Centre
- 12 Mins Duntable Centre
- 14 Mins The Grove Theatre
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.