Royston, SG8 9NU
Starting from price £150,750 for 45% share
Hedera Gardens, located in the historic market town of Royston, will offer spacious two and three bedroom homes designed with luxury in mind. Situated within easy commute of Cambridge, the town enjoys excellent road and rail connections with direct trains to London King's Cross and St Pancras in less than an hour.
Closer to home, you'll find a choice of good and outstanding local schools, great shopping and lots to do in your leisure time.
- 2 or 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Allocated parking
- Storage space
- Brand new Shared Ownership home
- Sought after location
- Close to local amenities
- Selected Integrated Appliances
- Flooring throughout
This Prime location offers great travel links. With the A10 and the A505 at your doorstep, travel to both London, Cambridge and other big towns and cities is easy.
Royston itself has a great selection of outstanding and good schools. Furthermore, Royston is surrounded by beautiful rural scenery and has the Therfield Heath park less than 2 minutes walk from the development.
- 2 mins Local Park
- 10 mins Golf Club
- 16 mins Tesco
- 15 mins From Royston to Cambridge
- 22 mins From Royston to Stevenage
- 48 mins From Royston to London St Pancras
- 3 mins Local Football Club
- 4 mins Royston Rail Station
- 33 mins Cambridge
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.