Kingsbury Park, Coventry Road, Lutterworth, LE17 4TA
Starting from price £123,750 for 45% share
Kingsbury Park is a beautiful new build development and Sage are delighted to offer 2 and 3 bedroom houses in the heart of the market town of Lutterworth. Located a 4 minute drive from the centre of Lutterworth the homes have easy access to the local amenties such as supermarkets, schools, restaurants and Lutterworth Country Park. In the current phase of the development there are 2 bedroom semi-detached, end terrace and mid terraced houses.
The houses built by Mullbery Homes offer a large Kitchen and Dining space, downstairs WC and spacious Living Room with double french doors that open to the rear gardens. Both of the bedrooms on the first floor are generious sizes and the family bathroom has a shower over bath.
- 2 bedroom houses
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Space for washer space and integrated fridge freezer
- Baths with shower over and full height tiling
- Turf to rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Gas central heating
Lutterworth, located on the southern border of Leicestershire, is one of the most sought after locations within Leicestershire. Close to both Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, it offers great schools at all levels. There are fantastic shopping options with a Waitrose supermarket on the doorstep alongside a vast array of independent shops, boutiques and eateries which line Lutterworth's historic high street.
- 5 mins Lutterworth Country Park
- 11 mins The Co-operative
- 11 mins Lutterworth High School
- 20 mins from Rugby Train Station to Northampton
- 32 mins from Rugby Train Station to Birmingham New Street
- 57 mins from Rugby Train Station to London Euston
- 3 mins Lutterworth Golf Club
- 17 mins Rugby
- 26 mins Leicester
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.