St Mary's Hill
St Mary's Hill, Blandford St Mary, DT11 9PX
Starting from price £139,500 for 45% share
Situated on the Bellway Homes St Mary’s Hill development, these brand new three bedroom homes are located just one mile South of Blandford and are sure to prove popular with a range of buyers. St Mary’s Hill is also well placed for families with a number of highly regarded schools located just a short distance away. There are also a number of popular local attractions as well as green spaces and parks within walking distance making these homes a popular choice for all ages.
Eligibility Criteria - you must meet the following:
1. You live within the Local Area at an address registered for Council Tax
2. You have permanent employment within the Local Area
3. You have a close relative(s): ie, Mother, Father, Children or Siblings who have resided in the Local Area for a minimum of 5 years with whom you have maintained regular contact with.
The Primary catchment area is defined as: Blandford Forum and Blandford St Mary
- 3 bedroom homes
- Turf to rear garden
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Storage space
- Allocated parking
- Gas central heating
- Integrated Kitchen appliances
St. Mary’s Hill is positioned a mile away from the quaint town of Blandford as well as being 13 miles away from nearby Poole. The A354 is just a few minutes drive from the development and provides access to Salisbury in approximately 35 minutes, while the coastal town of Bournemouth is around 40 minutes away, via the A350. St Mary’s Hill is also well placed for families with a number of highly regarded schools located just a short distance away. There are also a number of popular local attractions as well as green spaces and parks within walking distance making these homes a popular choice for all ages.
- 10 mins St Mary's Primary School
- 20 mins Blandford Leisure Centre
- 25 mins Local Park
- 45 mins From Poole to Weymouth
- 2hrs 10 mins From Poole to Waterloo
- 20 mins Dorset
- 20 mins Poole Railway station
- 30 mins Bournemouth
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.