Milton Keynes, MK3 5GG
Willow Park is a popular development catering for all but a firm favourite especially amongst growing families. Known and admired locally as a welcoming community within Newton Leys. Willow Park boasts a variety of amenities as well as views across Willow Lake. Sage are delighted to offer 3 and 4 bedroom houses on this development with the first homes available now.
Newton Leys is ideally situated close by to Milton Keynes with its array of dining options, family entertainment, bars and shops. Whilst bordered by affluent villages Stoke Hammond and Newton Longville which offer more of a country setting with picturesque Buckinghamshire countryside walks and quaint shops to visit. Locally there is also a range of good performing schools to choose from.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
- Integrated oven, hob and cooker hood
- Ground floor W/C
- Ensuite to Bedroom 1
- Three piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Flooring throughout
- Turf to rear garden
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
The Leys at Willow Lake offers stress free links to Milton Keynes and its surrounding areas. The development is located just 8 miles from the M1 motorway and 15 minutes from Milton Keynes Central railway station, both of which provide links to London.
- 8 mins Newton Leys
- 10 mins Newton Leys Primary School
- 9 mins Asda
- 37 mins From Bletchley Train Station to London Euston
- 1h 30 mins From Bletchley Train Station to Birmingham New Street
- 46 mins From Bletchley Train Station to Rugby Train Station
- 8 mins Bletchley Train Station
- 12 mins Milton Keynes Shopping Centre
- 34 mins London Luton Airport